(Get it? Scoop? Like ice cream. Scoop. Ok whatever.)
Been in the food biz for 15+ years.
What can I do for you?
Oh...you came to this page to find out more about me?
OK, sure, I get it. You’re the curious type. I appreciate that.
Ok, here goes;
- Grew up in New York.
- Mother and Father are wicked Chefs (not for a living).
- Got married, moved to Israel.
- Did not have a dream to make chopped liver for the masses.
- Opened a teeny weeny store in Yerushalayim.
- People started calling.
- We were bought out by Amazon.
- My brother Eli, who is a lawyer in Baltimore, had bought the domain ShabbosKodesh.com for absolutely no other reason than to tell people he owns a site with that name.
- In 2011 we “borrowed” the domain and opened the first Israeli-based Shabbos Food website.
- New Site built in 2021.
- I'm not the owner, just the mascot. Which is great for me because I sleep at night.
- We have a team of around 15-20 chefs, sous-chefs, and sous-sous chefs that create all of our awesome food.
- In a sentence: We deliver an enormous variety of fresh food every Shabbos.
- I hate the word “foodie” but I do enjoy all food-related activities.
- Favorite Color: Bright Yellow. Bright.
- Favorite Food: Ice Coffee. Challa and dips on Friday night. No brainer.
OK, that’s enough about me
Now tell me all about you!
You love Shabbos food?
Stress-free Friday afternoons? Delicious dishes? Hosting without the hassle?
Yalla. You’ve come to the right place.
Oneg Shabbos is just a few clicks away.